SONIA G CABALLERO
TEACHES AN INTRODUCTION TO
Level I – 4 places
Level II – 4 places
1.000 $ (login to Facebook, Instagram, and get your -40% off discount coupon)
COMING MARCH 2021
Techniques | Dossier & Materials
JAPANESE ART | SUMI -E | Level I DIPLOMA
JAPANESE ART | SUMI -E | Level II DIPLOMA
When does the class start?
Sonia’s class is scheduled to begin this March, 2021. Students who pre-enroll will receive early access to the materials and dossier.
What does the enrollment fee include?
• Membership in an active community of engaged students (upload your own work, or provide feedback to your classmates)
• Access to Sonia G Caballero feedback and answers in Office Hours.
• Class-specific tools to help you practice your craft.
• Japanese Art | Sumi-E Level I Diploma.
What format does the class take?
MasterClass is an immersive online experience. The curriculum for each MasterClass is designed by Sonia G Caballero. Dossier with extensive content techniques and illustrations. Provide feedback on others’ work.
You can practice the techniques learned in class during the week and present a craft at the end of each week.
How long is the class?
Each class includes 12 hours online with Sonia G Caballero, distributed in one month, in 4 weekends. You can choose Saturday or Sunday.
Is the class live?
Sonia’s class includes live class lessons, which can be watched at live. There will be opportunities to connect with your classmates in the community, which will happen in real-time. We’ll announce any community activities to students in advance as they happen.
Will Sonia see my work?
As those opportunities arise students will be notified and given directions on how to submit their work. MasterClass does not accept unsolicited work.
How can I reserve my plaza ?
• You have to register with your personal information in order to send the materials to your address.
• Pay 50%.
• 1 week before beginning the first class, pay the remaining 50%.
How do I contact MasterClass?
Send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
STILL NEED HELP?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org